Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo is an outstanding clarifying shampoo that gently deep cleans the hair. It produces a rich, foamy lather that rinses out easily, leaving no residue even with cold water. It will leave the coat, mane and tail squeaky clean, shiny and manageable, it is still gentle enough to be used every day.
Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo is specially formulated to cut through oil and will easily and effectively remove Original M-T-G Plus after treatment.
How to use Hi Shine Shampoo
Apply directly to wet coat or diluted in a bucket of water and wash with a sponge. Alternatively use several squirts of Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo in a bucket as you are adding water to encourage lots of bubbles and get the shampoo mixed in well with the water.
- Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo is specifically formulated to get Original M-T-G (and Plus) off a horse’s coat, mane and tail when needed without stripping the hair of its natural oils.
- It is most effective in removing Original M-T-G (and Plus) if used undiluted and applied directly to the area where Original M-T-G has been applied.
- Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo is gentle enough to be used every day, but avoid getting into horse’s eyes or nose.
- Rinses out easily and leaves a beautiful shine to the horse’s coat.
- When bathing a horse, use a rubber curry comb or rubber hand mitt gently to really get the horse scrubbed to the skin and clean.
- If additional conditioning is needed, Shapley’s Natural Elegance has been formulated to work exceptionally well after washing with Hi Shine.