Shapley’s Original M-T-G plus is the exact same great formula producing the same great results but with a new light herbal fragrance. People who have disliked the smell of our Original M-T-G can now use this new twist on the original and enjoy a fresh herbal scent.
Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus treats a variety of skin problems quickly and easily, including mud fever, sweet itch, itchy skin, dandruff and tail rubbing. It is also tested and proven by users to grow mane and tail hair by as much as 3 inches a month.
Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus is time tested and proven. It is veterinarian recommended as the only solution needed for a variety of bacterial and fungal skin problems. It treats a variety of skin problems quickly and easily with results seen as soon as a day after the very first application. Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus successfully treats the following conditions: rain rot, dew poisoning, scratches, mud fever, greasy heal, sweet itch, girth itch, itchy skin, dandruff and tail rubbing. It has also been touted to work on thrush and white line disease.
Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus is formulated to eliminate the causative agent creating the skin problems, so it treats at the source to dry up and heal the affected area. It’s special ingredients also condition the skin and hair around the problem area which promotes both healthy skin and hair regrowth. Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus keeps the skin conditioned while creating a barrier against the elements. It offers quick relief and visible hair growth in 3-5 days.
How to use Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus
Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus is easy to use. Just rub a small amount into the affected area without disturbing or picking the scabs off. There is no need to rinse or wash out between applications. Once the area is healed and you want to wash the residue off, simply use Shapley’s Hi Shine Shampoo which is specially formulated to remove Original M-T-G quickly and easily. Alternatively Shapley’s Easy-Out spray will also remove both versions from the horse and from your hands.
Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus has another, also miraculous, use. It will grow mane and tail hair by as much as 3 inches a month. It is tested and proven by users to grow hair length and add volume. It creates a healthy environment for the hair follicle which results in maximum hair growth while keeping the hair soft and pliable to minimize breakage. All you need to do to grow mane and tail hair is to rub a small amount once a week at the base of the mane and on the tail bone of the horse. Again, there is no need to rinse or wash off between applications.
CAUTION:- As a normal precaution for first time use, patch test for sensitivity.
- 1/ Shake bottle thoroughly to mix the sediment layer on bottom of bottle and continue to shake periodically during application.
- 2/ Apply Shapley’s Original M-T-G Plus directly to the problem spot using just enough to cover without applying too much and having the excess run down the horse.
- 3/ Do not pick scabs off as it may be painful to the horse and cause slight swelling. The scabs will fall off on their own after the healthy skin grows back under the scab.
- 4/ After scratches heal on the horse’s legs, put a thin layer on the affected area before turnout in wet conditions to provide a barrier against the horse becoming re-infected.
- 5/ Do not share brushes, blankets or turnout between horses as fungal and bacterial problems are contagious.
- 6/Wash anything that comes into contact with infected horse, so you won’t re-infect him after he heals.
- 7/ Brushes can be washed with a bleach solution to kill the fungus or bacteria, making sure to rinse well.
- 8/ The oil in Original M-T-G Plus may make your horse sensitive to the sun and susceptible to sunburn. If the horse spends a lot of time in the direct sun you may want to apply Original M-T-G Plus in early evening.
- 9/ Original M-T-G Plus may produce heat when applied, so you will want to be careful applying a leg wrap over top of it as it will act as a sweat.
- 10/ When applying Original M-T-G plus, more is not always better. Apply sparingly.